Top Social

Pixicat High Converse AM/AF

Sunday, October 23, 2016

  • AF/AM
  • 10 swatches
  • CREDITS: Mesh by @pixicat + Vans Classics Recolors by @2rasso
Please don’t repost/reupload
Feel free to recolor but please don’t include the mesh and send me the link so I can reblog and enjoy it as well

Used in the preview
Olly: hair / top / cropped pants
Zayn: hair / top / pants
Clarke: hair / necklace / top / pants /
Sarah: hair / earrings / top / jeans / waist shirt
poses by @juoo


***DOWNLOAD: SimFileShare
7 comments on "Pixicat High Converse AM/AF"
  1. How do I download this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click where it says "***DOWNLOAD: SimFileShare", then you'll see a countdown at the top right, wait 5 seconds and then click "Skip AD" (don't touch/download anything else!) then the SimFileShare page will open and you just have to click on the blue "Download" button

      Delete
  2. Love them! ♥ #Fan #creative #artistic

    ReplyDelete
  3. The download isn't working. Maybe you should you use another site instead. I really wish I could have downloaded this :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need the mesh? 'Cause the mesh link leaks to a sims 3 site...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No mesh is required, the mesh I mentioned in the post was only to credit the original creator.

      Delete
  5. I LOVE these shoes! I have been using them in my game for a while and with the new S4 patch, MCD is saying they're broken. Now my game is virtually unplayable. I do NOT want to delete this, are there any updates available, or is this the updated version? Thanks again for your amazing content!!!!

    ReplyDelete