Top Social

Baby/Toddler Decor - Mini Outfitters + Bebé Orgánicos (S3 to S4)

Sunday, October 23, 2016
Mini Outfitters
Bebé Orgánicos
  • Move n Groove Xylophone
  • Teeter Popper
  • Under The Sea Tummy Time Cushion
  • CREDIT: @simmeroonie at TinyToes; thank you for the lovely meshes and for giving me permission to convert them
Bonus
  • Baby Care Set by Mensure
***DOWNLOAD: SimFileShare
9 comments on "Baby/Toddler Decor - Mini Outfitters + Bebé Orgánicos (S3 to S4)"
  1. It says there is an error every time I try to go to your blog and download this. Maybe too many downloads? I really really want this CC..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe SimFileShare is having some problems? I just tested it and it's working fine though

      Delete
  2. Thank you Naya! I was the one who was having the errors... looks like it's working just fine now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I'm glad it's working now ^_^

      Delete
  3. Awww how adorable is this set!! I melt at baby stuff, so cute!! ♥ #Fan #creative #artistic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I cannot find the decor of children's clothing shown in the photo of this set. Please tell me where can I find and download it? Thank.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I have been trying to download this for awhile now and when i download it its not loading the sims 4 do i need to put the sims 3 links into the sims3 mod folder then try it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm confused, is it for the sims 3 or the sims 4?

    ReplyDelete