Top Social

Advent Calendar 2017

Thursday, November 30, 2017

🎁Hi everyone!
I’m just stopping by to let you guys know that, starting tomorrow, I’ll post goodies every day of December. There’s new meshes, conversions and recolors. This will be my Christmas gift to you and a way to thank you all for the love and support. So stay tuned and Enjoy!
_______________________________________________________________________________________

🎁Olá pessoal!

Estou passando pra dizer que, começando amanhĂŁ, eu irei postar presentinhos todos os dias de Dezembro. Tem novas meshes, conversĂ”es e recolors. Esse serĂĄ meu presente de Natal pra vocĂȘs e tambĂ©m um jeito de agradecĂȘ-los por todo carinho e suporte. EntĂŁo fiquem ligados e Aproveitem!
2 comments on "Advent Calendar 2017"
  1. You are so awesome for this!I love your work, well more like obsessed because its so perfect. I plan to tell people about you. I also what to donate but I don't understand the language its in :( is it in US Dollars? also if I want to share your post can I do so? Thank you again for your hard work ♥ #Fan #Creative #Artistic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!❤ I just noticed all your comments and OMG! I'm speechless, thank you so so much for your kind words and for you support, it truly means a lot to me ❤ And yes, it's in US Dollars, I apologize for the language, you're probably seeing it in Portuguese, which is my native language, I'll try to change it to english since would be easier for people to understand ᔔᎄᔔ and yes, please feel free to share my post and spread the world, it will be much appreciated ❤

    ReplyDelete