Top Social

Starbucks Coffee Shop V2 (Furnished)

Thursday, August 17, 2017
  • Lot Type: Cafe
  • 130x20 Lot Size
  • $ 54,841 (Furnished)
  • Get to Work / Spa Day
  • Make sure to have moveobjects enabled before placing the lot
CC CREDITS (Thank you to all the amazing CC Creators!):
**IMPORTANT: I remove all the special characters and spaces from my packages's names, I use a program called Bulk Rename Utility for that, so be careful when placing this lot CC in your Mods folder so you don't end up with duplicated packages. You can use the Mod Conflict Detector to check for duplicated packages.
*** DOWNLOAD ***
19 comments on "Starbucks Coffee Shop V2 (Furnished)"
  1. This is gorgeous! Beautiful work!

    - SIMplydesigned (tumblr)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing!!! I'm currently building a house for my 14 year old daughter's save game and she is in love with Starbucks, so this will be a perfect addition to her town :D Beautifully done <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one as much as i like the other version! This is Perfect! Seriously great job ♥ #Fan #creative #artistic

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited about this! But it doesn't show up in my gallery?
    I've downloaded everything, except the billboards because I can't find them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, which billboards? Most of the Starbucks CC I used already come with this download. To be able to see this build in your game, in the gallery, make sure to check the option "Include Custom Content" in the Advanced settings (left sidebar)

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the quick reply! Here is the link from above, from the Not included in Download list, under "billboard", http://ichosim.tumblr.com/post/148018497404/ichosim77sim-billboard-2-sizes-13-swatches
      Maybe I'm just being really dumb haha. I have changed the settings to include custom content too.
      Either way, this is really beautiful!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for Starbucks. Very rustic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello, Seem that I'm having issue with the shop, I load into the came and when the sims come there and the workers they all stand outside of the coffee shop. I have download all the mods for it, can't get anyone in the shop. Help!. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. p.s. the game just stop working and ask if i want to wait or close the game, ugh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! First off, this looks amazing! I downloaded everything detailed in the description, but the lot does not appear in the Library tab. Other lots I've downloaded before appear there though. What am I missing? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, in the gallery, make sure to check the option "Include Custom Content" in the Advanced settings (left sidebar)

      Delete
  9. Baixei mas na hora que vou comprar diz que não posso por já ter dono, como resolvo isso?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!
    Just wanted to mention that the current billboard CC link is no longer available. But I've found it here: https://ccfindss.tumblr.com/post/148234978389/ichosim-ichosim77sim-billboard-2-sizes-13 You may want to update the link ^^ Thanks for your Starbucks creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMPS by Kitkat link is also broken. Here is the one working: https://www.kitkatssimporium.com/product-page/sims-4-omsps

    Nitrogen Wall Lamps as well. Working link: http://sanoysims.tumblr.com/post/132827082966/lokosims-lights-conversion-s3-to-s4 But I'm not sure if this is the same one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I love your take on starbucks. But may I know what is the difference between V1 and V2?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is an amazing pack! I'm just having an issue with the mini-display loading. I can't seem to find it and I downloaded everything properly.

    Could you tell me what the name of the item is, please?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I should have tried the lot download before getting all the CC. x.x It's a dead link. :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really wanted to download this, is there any chance for an updated link please?

    ReplyDelete