Top Social

SimSima Kid.ish Baby Yeezy Boost 350 Sneakers (S3 to S4)

Wednesday, January 25, 2017
  • 4 swatches
  • Works with sliders
  • CREDITS: @yosimsima; thank you for the amazing mesh and for allowing the conversion
Please don’t repost/reupload
Feel free to recolor but please don’t include the mesh and send me the link so I can reblog and enjoy it as well

Used in the preview:
Girl: hair by @7xsims / fox dress by @owl-plumbob / toddler tights
Boy: hair by @simiracletop by @riftpixel / jeans by @ooobsooo
Pose by @a-luckyday

***DOWNLOAD: SimFileShare
5 comments on "SimSima Kid.ish Baby Yeezy Boost 350 Sneakers (S3 to S4)"
  1. I am having issues with your CC for Ts4. When I go to start up my game it freezes at the start up menu. Is there anyway I can fix this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, make sure your game is updated and that you extract (unzip) the files before put them in your Mods folder, only .packages files must go in your Mods folder. You can also use the Mod Conflict Detector (http://modthesims.info/d/561550) to check if there’s any broken/corrupted/duplicated CC in your Mods folder.

      I have all my creations and conversions in my game, same as lots of my friends and our games run without any problem, so you probably have some other CC in your game that it's conflicting with mine you it's some of the other problems I listed above. It's not necessary my CC that is causing your game to freeze.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just look under "Used in The Preview" and you'll find all the links ;)

      Delete
  3. Awwww! ♥ #Fan #creative #artistic

    ReplyDelete