Top Social

Semller Nike Ultra AF/AM

Sunday, October 23, 2016
  • AF/AM
  • 8 swatches
  • CREDIT: @semller ; thank you for the the awesome mesh and cool TOU
→ Please don’t repost/reupload
→ Feel free to recolor but please don’t include the mesh and send me the link so I can reblog and enjoy it as well

Used in the preview: pants by @puresims and @ooobsooo / pose by @pipisims4
Thanks to @blackmojitos, @dominationkid and @kiruluvnst for testing them for me.

9 comments on "Semller Nike Ultra AF/AM"
  1. do you have any downloads instead of simfileshare because I cant download it


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you i have downloaded this pair of shoes for my sims the link you provided worked for me

      Delete
  2. Can you tell me where to find the jeans pictured here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing,
      girl: http://puresims.tumblr.com/post/144567954112/cuffed-jeans-recolor-of-nyloas-cuffed-leggings
      boy: http://ooobsooo.tumblr.com/post/119625000854/ts4-kk-slimpants-9set-t-e-male-ea-mesh-edit

      Delete
  3. Hi, For some reason the link isn't clickable for me ;c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nevermind i was clicking the wrong this im so sorry

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really nice shoes, Im happy the whole family can wear them :) ♥ #Fan #creative #artistic

    ReplyDelete