Top Social

dreamteamsims +1000 tumblr followers gift

Sunday, October 23, 2016




marcussims91’s Dover Bedroom
  • Bed Frame (cloned from annachibisims‘s bed frame)
  • Mattress (cloned from annachibisims’s single mattress; mesh slightly edited by me. the bed frame should also work with other single mattress)
  • Blanket
  • Dresser
  • Lamp
  • Paper Canvas
  • Pillows
  • Side Tables
  • Sport Balls
  • Wire Basket
marcussims91’s Kaleco Living Set
  • Bird Prints
  • Blanket Throw Ladder
  • Coffee Table
  • End Table
  • Living Chair
  • Living Sofa
  • Sculptural Sphere
  • Table Lamp
All credit goes to marcussims91, thank you for the incredible meshes and for allowing the conversion!
Extras:
- Special thanks to booster-sims and Zingaro for the play test
That’s it! Thank you all for following me and I hope you enjoy ♥


***DOWNLOAD: SimFileShare
11 comments on "dreamteamsims +1000 tumblr followers gift"
  1. hey! love all your creations!
    Do you allow recolloring with credit to you?
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you! Yes, I do allow recolors, just please don't include the mesh and make sure to also credit the original creator if it's a conversion I made, and if you can, please send me a link of your recolors so I can enjoy as well

      Delete
  2. The Colors just flow together Love Love!! ♥ #Fan #creative #artistic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is one of my favourite sets! I have it in so many houses. But after last patch I'm get error with bed {sadly}. Is there any fix for this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's not working, i clicked the link and went to adfly. i pressed skipad, it redirected me to sfs. but when i clicked download it gave a server error!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes the SimFileShare site is offline duo to maintenance or something like that and you'll need to wait for the site to be back up, though this is very rare and the maintenances usually don't take more than a couple hours.

      Delete
  5. I downloaded this and added it to the game as I have done to everything else, but it does not show up in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! i couldn't access your links for some reason :( i really like your ccs. is there any way i can download these apart from the attached link??

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blanket and the mattress disappear after being placed down, I have the original and the recolor both installed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this set but the blanket disappears after I place it down, I have both the mesh and the recolor installed

    ReplyDelete